Robust, Durable Chassis Component Development
ANSYS’s comprehensive solution for automotive chassis component development includes in-depth fluids, structural, durability, NVH, fatigue, thermal and electromagnetics capabilities. It enables thorough evaluation and optimization of chassis components under real-life loads, to ensure robustness and durability. Features include:
- Strength analysis: ANSYS Structural Mechanics provides the most complete set of tools for strength analysis, from linear to highly nonlinear, for the most advanced modern engineering materials, and for all models from single parts to highly complex assemblies.
- NVH: Study of vibrations is one of the cornerstone capabilities of ANSYS Structural Mechanics. ANSYS Mechanical provides a comprehensive set of tools to study shock, vibrations and noise across broad applications areas.
- Durability and Fatigue analysis: ANSYS Structural Mechanics incorporates state of the art, fully integrated solutions that simulate the fatigue life of products.
- Motion analysis: ANSYS Rigid Body Dynamics enhances the capabilities of ANSYS Mechanical for the design of rigid mechanisms through a fast-running solution.
- Shape optimization: ANSYS provides comprehensive tools for shape optimization, whether via parametric design exploration, adjoint and gradient methods, morphing or topology optimization.