Introduction to ANSYS VRXPERIENCE Driving Simulator
ANSYS VRXPERIENCE Driving Simulator powered by SCANeR™ is a software that helps you simulate all driving challenges. It is a genuine evolving simulation platform, extendable and open, answering the needs of researchers and engineers.
Thanks to this software, you will be able to build an entire virtual environment from the road network to traffic scenarios, add ego vehicles with sensors, and evaluate how the embedded software will perform. It gives you the chance to validate virtually based on realistic scenarios.
- Create new scenarios, or use existing scenarios, to run a series of driving simulations
- Use functional sensors such as Camera, GPS, LiDAR, Radar, Ultrasonic and road sensors to develop or validate the control laws and feature algorithms.
- Create modules with C++, MATLAB or Python that can communicate with your simulation system or connect the simulation system to your software by using an SDK.
- Create complex road networks (either manually or through map import) and provide advanced simulation of scenario with traffic and vehicle dynamics for closed-loop system testing.
- There is no prerequisite for this course, but a basic knowledge of programming (C++, MATLAB, Python) is recommended.
Target Audience: Automotive software or algorithm developers, ADAS engineers, systems engineers, system Integration, automotive sensor engineers
Teaching Method: Lectures and computer practical sessions to validate acquired knowledge.
Learning Options: Training materials for this course are available with a ANSYS Learning Hub Subscription. If there is no active public schedule available, private training can be arranged. Please contact us.
Agenda SUBSCRIBE TODAY
|Date/Time||Duration||Event Type||Location||Language||Class Cost|