Ansys VRXPERIENCE Headlamp Pixel Beam
This course will teach you in-depth information about the creation of an Ansys VRXPERIENCE C++ plugin to control the Pixel Beam Adaptive Front Lighting System.
Upon the completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Create a C++ plugin targeting Ansys VRXPERIENCE APIs
- Exchange real time information between a C++ module and Ansys VRXPERIENCE
- Implement a headlights control law
- Knowledge in C++ is necessary
- Knowledge of Visual Studio is recommended
- Completion of Ansys VRXPERIENCE Headlamp Advanced
Target Audience: Automotive Program and System Integration Engineers
Teaching Method: Lectures and computer practical sessions to validate acquired knowledge.
Learning Options: Training materials for this course are available with a Ansys Learning Hub Subscription. If there is no active public schedule available, private training can be arranged. Please contact us.
Agenda SUBSCRIBE TODAY
|Date/Time||Duration||Event Type||Location||Language||Class Cost|
Sorry, no classes were found that matched your country selection. Subscribe today to take online courses.
Sorry, no classes were found that matched your country selection. Please try again or Subscribe today to take online courses.