ANSYS VRXPERIENCE Sound - Analysis & Specification XTRACT Module
This course explains how to use the XTRACT module. It allows you to separate easily and efficiently various components in any signal. These components are within noise, tonal, transients and residual part. State-of-the-art algorithms are proposed for:
- Tonal tracking and extraction
- Transient detection and separation
- Mixing and design of the above components.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Denoise sounds
- Isolate tonal and transient sounds
- Launch batch processing
- Basic knowledge of acoustics and signal processing
- Completion of Ansys VRXPERIENCE Sound – Analysis & Specification Getting Started.
Target Audience: Acoustics and Sound Engineers
Teaching Method: Lectures and computer practical sessions to validate acquired knowledge.
Learning Options: Training materials for this course are available with an ANSYS Learning Hub Subscription. If there is no active public schedule available, private training can be arranged. Please contact us.
Agenda SUBSCRIBE TODAY
|Date/Time||Duration||Event Type||Location||Language||Class Cost|
Sorry, no classes were found that matched your country selection. Subscribe today to take online courses.
Sorry, no classes were found that matched your country selection. Please try again or Subscribe today to take online courses.