ANSYS VRXPERIENCE Sensors Advanced
In this course, you will learn how to create a camera model which simulates the lens system, the imager and the windshield placed in front of the camera. The model outputs a RAW image that you can either use for MiL/SiL development of perception algorithm or validation of actual camera ECU on HiL bench. You will also learn how to use Ground Truth Sensors with Simulink/C++ to test ADAS/AD features, as well as Flashing or Rotating LiDAR to develop a perfect physics-based sensor model with raytracing.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Use different sensor models such as Physics-Based camera, Physics-based LiDAR, Ground Truth Sensors, etc.
- Acquire the parameters correctly to be as accurate as possible
- Create your own Simulink/C++ plugin to test the sensors
- Set a communication line between Ansys VRXPERIENCE and a Simulink or C++ plugin
- Completion of Ansys VRXPERIENCE Lighting and Sensors Plugin
- Completion of Ansys SPEOS LiDAR and Ansys SPEOS Sensors Post-processing and Fusion is not mandatory
Target Audience: Automotive Program and System Integration Engineers
Teaching Method: Lectures and computer practical sessions to validate acquired knowledge.
Learning Options: Training materials for this course are available with a ANSYS Learning Hub Subscription. If there is no active public schedule available, private training can be arranged. Please contact us.
Agenda SUBSCRIBE TODAY
|Date/Time||Duration||Event Type||Location||Language||Class Cost|
Sorry, no classes were found that matched your country selection. Subscribe today to take online courses.
Sorry, no classes were found that matched your country selection. Please try again or Subscribe today to take online courses.