Ansys VRXPERIENCE for HMI Prototyping Tool with Ansys SCADE
This course teaches you how to create a prototyping tool linking Ansys VRXPERIENCE for HMI with Ansys SCADE. The aim of this tool is to exchange interactions between Ansys SCADE dll and Ansys VRXPERIENCE for HMI via the MoM server.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Test and build Ansys SCADE Display and SCADE Suite projects
- Link interactions between the designed screen from Ansys SCADE Display and the logic from SCADE Suite.
- Generate an Ansys SCADE Suite dll
- Integrate an Ansys SCADE dll within an Ansys VRXPERIENCE project.
- A VR and a Fingertracking system
- Ansys SCADE Display and Ansys SCADE Suite
- Completion of Introduction to Ansys SCADE Display and Introduction to Ansys SCADE Suite is recommended
- Completion of Ansys VRXPERIENCE for HMI Fingertracking and Interactions
Target Audience: Automotive Program and System Integration Engineers, and HMI Experts
Teaching Method: Lectures and computer practical sessions to validate acquired knowledge.
Learning Options:Training materials for this course are available with an Ansys Learning Hub Subscription. If there is no active public schedule available, private training can be arranged. Please contact us.
Agenda SUBSCRIBE TODAY
|Date/Time||Duration||Event Type||Location||Language||Class Cost|
Sorry, no classes were found that matched your country selection. Subscribe today to take online courses.
Sorry, no classes were found that matched your country selection. Please try again or Subscribe today to take online courses.