ANSYS VRXPERIENCE Driving Simulator powered by SCANeR™ Getting Started
This course teaches you the basics of Ansys VRXPERIENCE Driving Simulator powered by SCANeR™.
You will learn how to set up a scenario, either from scratch or from an existing scenario, as well as create complex roads with traffic and vehicle dynamics for closed loop system testing. To develop or validate control law, you will be able to use functional sensors such as Camera, GPS, or LiDAR, and so on.
You will also learn about the two communication protocols used in Ansys VRXPERIENCE Driving Simulator and you will be able to develop modules in C++, Python or MATLAB.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Create a new scenario or use an existing scenario and un simulations
- Create complexes roads (road intersections, road altitude and banking) with traffic (Static and Dynamic objects) and vehicle dynamic for closed loop system testing.
- Create sensors models and set up sensors such as Camera, GPS, LiDAR, and so on to validate control law.
- Develop modules in C++, Python or MATLAB which communicate with your simulation system or connect the simulation system to your software.
- There is no prerequisite for this course.
Target Audience: Automotive Program and System Integration Engineer
Teaching Method: Lectures and computer practical sessions to validate acquired knowledge.
Learning Options: Training materials for this course are available with an ANSYS Learning Hub Subscription. If there is no active public schedule available, private training can be arranged. Please contact us.
|Date/Time||Duration||Event Type||Location||Language||Class Cost|
March 15, 2021
13:00 - 15:00 EST (GMT -5)
|March 15, 2021||
Mar 15-19, Mar 22
|Virtual||Virtual - WebEx||English||Subscription Only||Register ›|
Sorry, no classes were found that matched your country selection. Subscribe today to take online courses.
Sorry, no classes were found that matched your country selection. Please try again or Subscribe today to take online courses.