ANSYS Twin Builder Getting Started
The basic class training will teach how to use ANSYS Twin Builder to design, modeling, analysis and optimization of high-performance systems that can eventually be deployed as Digital Twins. Most common applications are found in the automotive, aerospace/defense, and industrial automation industries. This training will introduce you to the Modelica standard and developing system models in Modelica. The training also covers how 3rd party models can be integrated in to using FMI, how ANSYS 3D solvers can be coupled to Twin Builder through co-simulation, and how Reduced Order Models can be generated for transient applications.
- Awareness of basic elements in the GUI
- Navigation of the GUI to accomplish various modeling tasks
- Awareness of component structures in Twin Builder
- VHDL-AMS/SML based component modeling
- Setup of the solver and simulation execution
- Post processing of simulation results
- Introduction to parametric studies and optimization
- Differences between Causal and Acausal system modeling
- Create a new Modelica model within Twin Builder
- Components models parameterization
- Compilation and Modelica models properties exposure
- Modelica models integration in Twin Builder & code generation
- Example of a multiphysics system modeling
- How to generate a Reduced Order Model in Twin Builder
- How to generate a Reduced Order Model for transient applications
- How to integrate graphical panel into Twin Builder using Functional Mock-up Interface (FMI)
- There is no prerequisite for this course.
Target Audience: Engineers and Designers
Teaching Method: Lectures and computer practical sessions to validate acquired knowledge.
Learning Options: Training materials for this course are available with a ANSYS Learning Hub Subscription. If there is no active public schedule available, private training can be arranged. Please contact us.
Agenda SUBSCRIBE TODAY
|Date/Time||Duration||Event Type||Location||Language||Class Cost|