Ansys medini analyze Full Tool Training for ISO26262
This full tool training introduces all functionalities of analyze. Though it is mainly following the ISO26262 approach to functional safety in the automotive domain, the features of can be applied in a similar way also in other domains.
- Capability to use medini for various safety analyses
- HARA, HAZOP, FTA, FMEA, FMEDA, DFA
- Specification of architectures and requirements
- Safety Analyses at System, Software and Hardware Level
- Basic knowledge of Functional Safety, Safety Analysis Methods and ISO 26262 is assumed.
- Latest version of medini analyze should be available.
Target Audience:Functional Safety Managers, Functional Safety Engineers, HW/SW Engineers, System Architects
Teaching Method:Lectures and computer practical sessions to apply acquired knowledge. The course is intended to be a classroom course. However, the material can also be used for a self-paced learning
Learning Options: Training materials for this course are available with an Ansys Learning Hub Subscription. If there is no active public schedule available, private training can be arranged. Please contact us.
Agenda SUBSCRIBE TODAY
|Date/Time||Duration||Event Type||Location||Language||Class Cost|
Sorry, no classes were found that matched your country selection. Subscribe today to take online courses.
Sorry, no classes were found that matched your country selection. Please try again or Subscribe today to take online courses.