Introduction to ANSYS DesignModeler (Self-paced Learning Available)
The ANSYS DesignModeler training course will teach users how to create and modify their geometry in preparation for their analysis in ANSYS Workbench, this course is intended for both FEA and CFD users. Students who attend this course will learn how to:
- Navigate within the graphical user interface
- Create, modify and/or cleanup their geometry in preparation for their analyses
- Generate 2-D sketches and convert them into 2-D or 3-D models
- Modify 2-D and 3-D geometry
- Import existing CAD geometry into ANSYS DesignModeler
- Create line bodies and their cross sections in preparation for FE beam analysis
- Create surface bodies in preparation for FE shell analysis
- Model assemblies
- Utilize parameters
- A technical education and background is recommended but an engineering degree is not required.
Target Audience: Engineers and Designers
Teaching Method: Lectures and computer practical sessions to validate acquired knowledge. A training certificate is provided to all attendees who complete the course.
Self-paced Learning: Complete a class on your own schedule at your own pace. Scope is equivalent to Instructor led classes. Includes video lecture, workshops and input files. All our Self-Paced video courses are only available with an ANSYS Learning Hub subscription. Register for a subscription using the tab below or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Learning Options: Training materials for this course are available with a ANSYS Learning Hub Subscription. If there is no active public schedule available, private training can be arranged. Please contact us.
Agenda SUBSCRIBE TODAY
|Date/Time||Duration||Event Type||Location||Language||Class Cost|
Sorry, no classes were found that matched your country selection. Subscribe today to take online courses.
Sorry, no classes were found that matched your country selection. Please try again or Subscribe today to take online courses.