Introduction to ANSYS Aqwa
The course will cover the general use of features within the Aqwa software, through both the Workbench interface and direct use of the solver. A mixture of lectures and workshops will provide instruction on model set-up, diffraction analysis, static and dynamic motions analyses for a series of typical marine and offshore configurations.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Setup an Aqwa workflow inside ANSYS Workbench
- Setup the environment in Aqwa: waves, current,phase, wind definition
- Understand the hydrodynamics response basics
- Define articulations and fenders
- Define multi bodies interaction
- Understand the load mapping workflow
- No previous knowledge of ANSYS Aqwa is required.
- Some knowledge of naval architecture or offshore engineering is desirable.
Target Audience: Engineers and Designers dealing with structures submitted to hydrodynamics loads.
Teaching Method: Lectures and computer practical sessions to validate acquired knowledge.
Learning Options: Training materials for this course are available with a ANSYS Learning Hub Subscription. If there is no active public schedule available, private training can be arranged. Please contact us.
Agenda SUBSCRIBE TODAY
|Date/Time||Duration||Event Type||Location||Language||Class Cost|