Introduction to ANSYS Aqwa
The course will cover the general use of features within the Aqwa software, through both the Workbench interface and direct use of the solver. A mixture of lectures and workshops will provide instruction on model set-up, diffraction analysis, static and dynamic motions analyses for a series of typical marine and offshore configurations.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Setup an Aqwa workflow inside ANSYS Workbench
- Setup the environment in Aqwa: waves, current,phase, wind definition
- Understand the hydrodynamics response basics
- Define articulations and fenders
- Define multi bodies interaction
- Understand the load mapping workflow
- No previous knowledge of ANSYS Aqwa is required.
- Some knowledge of naval architecture or offshore engineering is desirable.
Target Audience: Engineers and Designers dealing with structures submitted to hydrodynamics loads.
Teaching Method: Lectures and computer practical sessions to validate acquired knowledge.
Learning Options: Training materials for this course are available with a ANSYS Learning Hub Subscription. If there is no active public schedule available, private training can be arranged. Please contact us.
Agenda SUBSCRIBE TODAY
|Date/Time||Duration||Event Type||Location||Language||Class Cost|
Sorry, no classes were found that matched your country selection. Subscribe today to take online courses.
Sorry, no classes were found that matched your country selection. Please try again or Subscribe today to take online courses.