Ansys Mechanical Scripting
The scope of this training is to cover the ANSYS Mechanical Scripting. You will learn how to use the console and to access Mechanical’s API. After completing the course, you will be able to automate the creation of standard tree objects in Mechanical/Meshing; change the solver settings; automatically explore the mesh and geometry and export results. This course may be use as a steppingstone to the Introduction to ACT in Mechanical class.
- How to use the Mechanical console
- Access Mechanical’s API
- Create buttons in the Mechanical user interface.
- Modify the solver settings
- Create loads and results objects
- Explore the mesh and geometry programmatically
- Automatically create Mechanical model from start to finish.
- Knowledge of ANSYS Workbench and Mechanical is required.
- A basic knowledge of Python programming is recommended but not required.
Target Audience: Mechanical Engineers & Developers who want to automate features creation in Mechanical
Teaching Method: Lectures and computer practical sessions to validate acquired knowledge.
Learning Options: Training materials for this course are available with a Ansys Learning Hub Subscription. If there is no active public schedule available, private training can be arranged. Please contact us.
Agenda SUBSCRIBE TODAY
|Date/Time||Duration||Event Type||Location||Language||Class Cost|
May 26, 2021
10:00 - 12:00 CEST (GMT +2)
|May 26, 2021||
|Virtual||Virtual - WebEx||English||Subscription Only||Register ›|
Sorry, no classes were found that matched your country selection. Subscribe today to take online courses.
Sorry, no classes were found that matched your country selection. Please try again or Subscribe today to take online courses.