ANSYS Aeromechanics of Turbomachinery Blades (FEA)
ANSYS offers a robust suite of tools for rotating machinery applications. The ANSYS Aeromechanics of Turbomachinery Blades (CFD) course in the Fluids | Turbomachinery learning room covers the required workflow for using ANSYS CFX and ANSYS Mechanical to perform Transient Blade Row (TBR) simulations and Blade Flutter analyses. In this complementary course, students will learn about Fluid Structure Interaction and how to efficiently solve problems of Forced Response of Cyclic and Mistuned Cyclic Structures using ANSYS Mechanical and the results from the CFX TBR simulations.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand and distinguish the differences among the ANSYS offerings for simulating Fluid-Structure Interaction.
- Import and map pressures from a TBR simulation performed in CFX at specified engine orders.
- Apply the workflow required to perform forced response analysis.
- Implement the forced response analysis in Workbench Mechanical using APDL command snippets.
- Include the effects of aerodynamic coupling and mistuning.
- Completion of the ANSYS Mechanical Linear and Nonlinear Dynamics course is required.
- The workflow required for performing this type of forced response analysis involves extensive use of Mechanical APDL commands. Some knowledge of ANSYS Mechanical APDL is helpful, however is not required.
Target Audience: Mechanical Engineers, Design Engineers, and Designers working with rotating structures.
Teaching Method: Lectures and computer practical sessions to validate acquired knowledge. A training certificate is provided to all attendees who complete the course.
Learning Options: Training materials for this course are available with an ANSYS Learning Hub Subscription. If there is no active public schedule available, private training can be arranged. Please contact us.
Agenda SUBSCRIBE TODAY
|Date/Time||Duration||Event Type||Location||Language||Class Cost|
April 14, 2021
10:00 - 12:00 CEST (GMT +2)
|April 14, 2021||
|Virtual||Virtual - WebEx||English||Subscription Only||Register ›|
Sorry, no classes were found that matched your country selection. Subscribe today to take online courses.
Sorry, no classes were found that matched your country selection. Please try again or Subscribe today to take online courses.