Introduction to ANSYS EnSight - (Available as Self-Paced Learning)
This course is designed to give an overview of EnSight GUI, Workflows and General Operations. Load various datasets into EnSight, prepare both basic data visualizations as well as moderately advanced visualizations. Create newly derived variables, data extracts and data reduction from input information. Produce informative visualizations and communications of the dataset results.
- Get to speed with EnSight GUI
- How to load data in EnSight, visualization, views, viewport and color by variable
- Loading transient data in EnSight
- How to use the flipbook feature in EnSight
- Creating geometrical sections in EnSight
- How to create an iso-surface and an iso-volume in EnSight
- Using the calculator capability in EnSight
- How to create queries and plots in EnSight
- How to study the flow analysis in EnSight
- Generating particle traces in EnSight
- How to create a state in EnSight
- Generating a report in EnSight
- How to save and restore your work in EnSight
- Using envision to share your work in EnSight
- How to use Python API to personalize the user interface of EnSight
- Creating a user defined tool and using widgets to organize your tool in EnSight
- This course is an introductory course to ANSYS EnSight, no specific prerequisites are required.
Target Audience: Engineers and Designers
Teaching Method: This is a self-paced course with 7 modules of videos.
Self-paced Learning: Complete a class on your own schedule at your own pace. Scope is equivalent to Instructor led classes. Includes video lecture, workshops and input files. All our Self-Paced video courses are only available with an ANSYS Learning Hub subscription. Register for a subscription using the tab below or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Agenda SUBSCRIBE TODAY
|Date/Time||Duration||Event Type||Location||Language||Class Cost|