Ansys optiSLang Getting Started - (Available as Self-paced Learning)
The Getting Started course offers you an introduction to the practical application of CAE-based sensitivity analysis, multidisciplinary optimization and robustness evaluation with optiSLang.
During the training you will be informed about the possibilities of process integration and variation analysis. By means of illustrative examples, sensitivity analyses and different optimization steps as well as their results will be explained and evaluated. Here, the focus is on the user-friendly application and operation of the software.
Module 1: Graphical user interface and process integration
- Introduction to Ansys optiSLang and the graphical user interface
- Automate manual simulation steps to conduct parametric variation analyses
Module 2: Sensitivity analysis
- Sensitivity analysis that helps you to understand your numerical task
- Investigate parameter sensitivities, reduce complexity, and generate best possible meta models
- Analysis of experimental data
Module 3: Single- and multi-objective optimization
- Introduction to optimization goals and constraints
- Response surfaces based and direct optimization
- Single- and multi-objective optimization
- A technical education is recommended and a background in design optimization is not required.
- This course is designed for users who have little to no experience with Ansys optiSLang.
Target Audience: Engineers and Designers who want to drive a variation analyses to their CAE processes.
Teaching Method: Lectures and computer practical sessions to validate acquired knowledge. A major emphasis is placed on teaching by software demonstration and on the development of a solution to a design challenge from start to finish.
Self-paced Learning: Complete a class on your own schedule at your own pace. Scope is equivalent to Instructor led classes. Includes video lecture, workshops and input files. All our Self-Paced video courses are only available with an Ansys Learning Hub subscription. Register for a subscription using the tab below or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Learning Options: Training materials for this course are available with a Ansys Learning Hub Subscription. If there is no active public schedule available, private training can be arranged. Please contact us.
Agenda SUBSCRIBE TODAY
|Date/Time||Duration||Event Type||Location||Language||Class Cost|
December 8, 2020
09:00 - 11:00 CET (GMT +1)
|December 8, 2020||
|Virtual||Virtual - WebEx||English||Subscription Only||Register ›|
Sorry, no classes were found that matched your country selection. Subscribe today to take online courses.
Sorry, no classes were found that matched your country selection. Please try again or Subscribe today to take online courses.