Ansys Minerva Getting Started End User Training
This course teaches the essential skills for End Users to leverage the capabilities of the SPDM system Ansys Minerva. A combination of lectures and hands-on workshops introduce the benefits and the fundamental usage principle of Ansys Minerva as well as deep dives into the specifics of typical usage scenarios.
The course is organized into various modules where Module 01 and 02 provide the overview of the system and its fundamental usage patterns. Module 03 to 06 offer in depth information for specific topics, including the usage of the Work Request feature, submitting jobs to HPC resources, and utilizing the search and collaboration capabilities.
- Understand the value of the SPDM system Ansys Minerva
- Understand the fundamental usage principles of the system
- Learn how to utilize Dashboards, Work Request and Job Submission
- Understand how to effectively search and query the data repository of Ansys Minerva
- Learn how to leverage collaboration capabilities
- Software Savory with data and process management systems is recommended but not required
- Engineering Degree is not required
Target Audience: CAE Managers, CAE Analysts of all Disciplines, CAD Engineers, Program Managers, Project Managers, IT Admins
Teaching Method: Lectures with follow-along content and extended Hands-On workshops to deepen acquired knowledge.
Learning Options: Training materials for this course are available with a Ansys Learning Hub Subscription. If there is no active public schedule available, private training can be arranged. Please contact us.
Agenda SUBSCRIBE TODAY
|Date/Time||Duration||Event Type||Location||Language||Class Cost|
Sorry, no classes were found that matched your country selection. Subscribe today to take online courses.
Sorry, no classes were found that matched your country selection. Please try again or Subscribe today to take online courses.