Ansys SPEOS Scripting Parameters
In this course, you will learn how to create and run scripts to import and modify geometries as well as other parameters such as Optical Properties.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Set Driving and Script Parameters
- Create a script to modify geometry
- Create a script to set and delete parameters such as optical properties and surface source
- The completion of Introduction to Ansys Workbench.
- The completion of Ansys SPEOS Getting Started.
Target Audience: Optical or mechanical engineers and designers for automotive or lighting industries.
Teaching Method: Lectures and computer practical sessions to validate acquired knowledge.
Learning Options: Training materials for this course are available with an Ansys Learning Hub Subscription. If there is no active public schedule available, private training can be arranged. Please contact us.
Agenda SUBSCRIBE TODAY
|Date/Time||Duration||Event Type||Location||Language||Class Cost|
Sorry, no classes were found that matched your country selection. Subscribe today to take online courses.
Sorry, no classes were found that matched your country selection. Please try again or Subscribe today to take online courses.