ANSYS SPEOS LiDAR Sensor
This course explains how to create and package an emitter and receiver channels, create and run simulations of what if scenarios and analyze LiDAR results.
Following the completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Design and simulate a LiDAR model (Flashing, Scanning and Rotating)
- Check the Field of View and the raw time-of-flight file of the optical system
- Create a Rotating Geometric LiDAR
- The Optical Sensor Test Add-on
- Completion of ANSYS SPEOS Photometric Analysis Advanced.
Target Audience: Optical or mechanical engineers, designers, and system integration engineers for automotive industry.
Teaching Method: Lectures and computer practical sessions to validate acquired knowledge.
Learning Options: Training materials for this course are available with an ANSYS Learning Hub Subscription. If there is no active public schedule available, private training can be arranged. Please contact us.
Agenda SUBSCRIBE TODAY
|Date/Time||Duration||Event Type||Location||Language||Class Cost|
Sorry, no classes were found that matched your country selection. Subscribe today to take online courses.
Sorry, no classes were found that matched your country selection. Please try again or Subscribe today to take online courses.