ANSYS SPEOS for NX Photometric Analysis Basic
This course explains how to simulate lighting systems performance in the visible light range and evaluate photometric magnitude.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Set up a source in an optical simulation.
- Set up a sensor and a simulation for a photometric analysis.
- Create an optical mock-up from a virtual prototype.
- Prepare and share optical elements to third party while keeping Intellectual Property.
- Display and analyze the optical simulation results.
- Completion of Ansys SPEOS for NX Getting Started
Target Audience: Optical or Mechanical Engineers and Designers for automotive or lighting industries.
Teaching Method: Lectures and computer practical sessions to validate acquired knowledge.
Learning Options: Training materials for this course are available with a ANSYS Learning Hub Subscription. If there is no active public schedule available, private training can be arranged. Please contact us.
Agenda SUBSCRIBE TODAY
|Date/Time||Duration||Event Type||Location||Language||Class Cost|
Sorry, no classes were found that matched your country selection. Subscribe today to take online courses.
Sorry, no classes were found that matched your country selection. Please try again or Subscribe today to take online courses.