ANSYS SPEOS for NX Camera Sensor Visualization
This course explains how to define camera sensors and simulate the camera vision based on its own physical characteristics.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Create a camera based on the simple and enriched models
- Design and validate the pixel grid projection on geometries
- Analyze the camera’s simulation results
- The Optical Sensor Test Add-on
- Completion of Ansys SPEOS for NX Photometric Analysis Advanced.
Target Audience: Optical or mechanical engineers, designers and system integration engineers for automotive industry.
Teaching Method: Lectures and computer practical sessions to validate acquired knowledge.
Learning Options: Training materials for this course are available with a ANSYS Learning Hub Subscription. If there is no active public schedule available, private training can be arranged. Please contact us.
Agenda SUBSCRIBE TODAY
|Date/Time||Duration||Event Type||Location||Language||Class Cost|
Sorry, no classes were found that matched your country selection. Subscribe today to take online courses.
Sorry, no classes were found that matched your country selection. Please try again or Subscribe today to take online courses.