Occupant Simulation in Ansys LS-DYNA
This course overviews how to setup and quickly modify airbags, seatbelts, seats, and dummy positioning. We will discuss setting up and modifying occupant restraints in a sled environment using LS-Prepost. Workshops will be used to illustrate these concepts at a fundamental level. Upon completion, you will be able to design and develop your own sled studies for evaluating restraint systems.
Following completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the basic keywords required to setup the restraint systems and CAE models of ATD developed by LST.
- Use one element models, simple models to understand how the solver processes information in the background.
- Familiarize with errors that can or will occur during this process.
- Modularize the systems to keep the original input unedited.
- Convert a full vehicle model into a conceptual subsystem model.
- Utilize CAE to drive design process and not number crunch.
- Basic knowledge of LS-DYNA
- Familiarity with LS-Prepost
- Prior experience with viewing animations, post-processing results (any pre-processor)
Target Audience: Automotive & Aerospace Engineers
Teaching Method: Lectures and computer practical sessions to validate acquired knowledge.
Learning Options: Training materials for this course are available with an Ansys Learning Hub Subscription. If there is no active public schedule available, private training can be arranged. Please contact us.
Agenda SUBSCRIBE TODAY
|Date/Time||Duration||Event Type||Location||Language||Class Cost|
March 29, 2021
13:00 - 15:00 EST (GMT -5)
|March 29, 2021||
Mar 29-31; Apr 1
|Virtual||Virtual - WebEx||English||Subscription Only||Register ›|
Sorry, no classes were found that matched your country selection. Subscribe today to take online courses.
Sorry, no classes were found that matched your country selection. Please try again or Subscribe today to take online courses.