Introduction to Ansys LS-PrePost
LS-PrePost is an advanced pre and post-processor that is delivered free with LS-DYNA. The user interface is designed to be both efficient and intuitive. LS-PrePost runs on Windows, Linux, and Unix utilizing OpenGL graphics to achieve fast rendering and XY plotting.
This class will teach you how to prepare keyword input files for LS-DYNA and to post-process the results using LS-PrePost.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Use preprocessor to model problems, meshing them, and prepare LS-DYNA input deck
- Use postprocessor to analysis the results which output by LS-DYNA
- Understand further the different options in the pre and post processor
- Familiarity with general finite element terminology is helpful
- An introductory class in LS-DYNA is recommended but not necessary
Target Audience: For anyone who currently uses or plans to use LS‐DYNA
Teaching Method: The class is divided 50/50 between lecture and hands‐on workshops
Learning Options: Training materials for this course are available with a Ansys Learning Hub Subscription. If there is no active public schedule available, private training can be arranged. Please contact us.Agenda SUBSCRIBE TODAY
|Date/Time||Duration||Event Type||Location||Language||Class Cost|
May 24, 2021
11:00 - 13:00 EST (GMT -5)
|May 24, 2021||
|Virtual||Virtual - WebEx||English||Subscription Only||Register ›|
Sorry, no classes were found that matched your country selection. Subscribe today to take online courses.
Sorry, no classes were found that matched your country selection. Please try again or Subscribe today to take online courses.