Introduction to Ansys LS-OPT
This course overviews using the optimization code, LS-OPT, for design. It covers both theoretical concepts and practical aspects of design optimization. An emphasis is placed on interfacing LS-OPT with LS-DYNA. The course includes work¬hop sessions in which the covered theoretical topics are applied. The LS-OPT graphical user interface is used to teach input preparation and post-processing.
Over the duration of the class, you will work individually (some¬times in groups of 2) to solve the exercises. The exercises are simple, so that the run times are short, but contain enough complexity to give insight into the optimization process. Most of the problems are non¬linear dynamic and will be solved using LS-DYNA.
Following the completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Apply fundamentals and theoretical concepts of design optimization and metamodeling for industrial applications.
- Setup and solve nonlinear design optimization problems using LS-DYNA.
- Apply sensitivity analysis to screen out insignificant design parameters.
- Apply design optimization techniques for multi-disciplinary and multi-objective problems.
- Calibrate unknown material model parameters by matching computed data to target experimental data.
- An introductory class in LS-DYNA is recommended but not necessary.
|Date/Time||Duration||Event Type||Location||Language||Class Cost|
Sorry, no classes were found that matched your country selection. Subscribe today to take online courses.
Sorry, no classes were found that matched your country selection. Please try again or Subscribe today to take online courses.