EM: Resistive Heating, Resistance Spot Welding, & Battery Modeling Applications
This class provides a detailed overview of the resistive heating solver's capabilities with a special focus on resistance spot welding and battery applications. This course is recommended for attendees who want to use the EM solver for specific and advanced applications, such as battery modeling, resistance spot welding and heating. The course does not require any prerequisite as far as EM knowledge is concerned but goes in depth into the inner workings of the resistive heating solver.
- Introduction to the equations driving resistive heating applications
- Detailed description of boundary conditions and linear algebra considerations
- Introduction to EM contact
- Description of Resistance Spot Welding process and examples.
- Introduction to Equivalent circuit models for battery charge/discharge simulations (a.k.a Randles circuits).
- Introduction of the concepts behind capturing battery external and internal shorts
- Introduction to BatMac Model
- Introduction to Ansys LS-DYNA.
- Familiarity with finite element theory and linear algebra concepts is appreciated.
Target Audience: Electrical engineers, Mechanical and Thermal Engineers
Teaching Method: Lectures and computer practical sessions to validate acquired knowledge.
Learning Options: Training materials for this course are available with an Ansys Learning Hub Subscription. If there is no active public schedule available, private training can be arranged. Please contact us.
Agenda SUBSCRIBE TODAY
|Date/Time||Duration||Event Type||Location||Language||Class Cost|
Sorry, no classes were found that matched your country selection. Subscribe today to take online courses.
Sorry, no classes were found that matched your country selection. Please try again or Subscribe today to take online courses.