Ansys LS-DYNA Advanced
The class is designed for intermediate to experienced users and will cover several topics to provide an in-depth understanding of the core capabilities of LS-DYNA.
- Understanding of Explicit Time Integration Procedures and Mass-Scaling
- Overview Discretization and Element Choices
- Contacts and selection of the correct type for a given problem
- Understand Material Classifications and process of characterization
- Good understanding of the connections including spotwelds, bolts etc.
- Good knowledge of best practices for stable and accurate calculations
- Introduction to LS-DYNA or equivalent knowledge
Target Audience: Any user interested in short duration analyses such as Drop test, Crashworthiness, Contact-Impact problems
Teaching Method: The teaching method is simple and practical to reduce the barrier to learn advanced topics. The class relies on simple class-room introduction of advanced topics in simple and incremental way to make it easier to understand all topics
Learning Options: Training materials for this course are available with an Ansys Learning Hub Subscription. If there is no active public schedule available, private training can be arranged. Please contact us.
Agenda SUBSCRIBE TODAY
|Date/Time||Duration||Event Type||Location||Language||Class Cost|
Sorry, no classes were found that matched your country selection. Subscribe today to take online courses.
Sorry, no classes were found that matched your country selection. Please try again or Subscribe today to take online courses.