Airbag Modeling in Ansys LS-DYNA
This class will introduce airbag modeling using LS-DYNA and some of the latest modeling methods. We will discuss mesh generation, fabric modeling, control volumes, particle bags, and post-processing. This class includes exercises to familiarize you with the techniques.
- How do I create an airbag model in LS-DYNA?
- What are the basics inputs needed for?
- Firing time and control
- What are the different approaches for modelling Airbags?
- What are some of the finer details on modeling bags?
- Material behavior
- Gas behavior
- What do I need to improve in simulation to match test behavior?
- Advanced knowledge of LS-DYNA is required.
- Knowledge of gas dynamics and behavior is an added advantage.
Target Audience: CAE Engineers in Occupant Safety, Airbag manufacturing, Space structure landing safety.
Teaching Method: In-depth lectures and explaining workshop examples.
Learning Options: Training materials for this course are available with an Ansys Learning Hub Subscription. If there is no active public schedule available, private training can be arranged. Please contact us.
Agenda SUBSCRIBE TODAY
|Date/Time||Duration||Event Type||Location||Language||Class Cost|
Sorry, no classes were found that matched your country selection. Subscribe today to take online courses.
Sorry, no classes were found that matched your country selection. Please try again or Subscribe today to take online courses.