Airbag Folding in LS-DYNA
This class introduces airbag folding and morphing strategies in LS-DYNA and LS-PrePost. We will present the operations of preprocessor-based airbag folding and simulation based airbag folding along with a step-by-step procedure to aid the implementation of these folding operations. We provide workshops demonstrating each stage of folding and morphing.
Upon the successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the appropriate folding methodology to be adopted for a given folding pattern.
- Execute pre-processing folding operations using Airbag Folding toolbox, in LS-PrePost.
- Develop model files and processes to execute simulation folding patterns in LS-DYNA, using DynFold toolbox in LS-PrePost.
- Morph reference geometry of a 3D Passenger Airbag model, for deployment testing.
- Morph curtain airbag models along roof-rail contours.
- You should be familiar with LS-DYNA.
- Familiarity with LS-PrePost will be useful, but not necessary to take advantage of the class.
- An understanding of airbag folding operations would be helpful, but not necessary.
Target Audience: Any user interested in short duration analyses such as Drop test, Crashworthiness, Contact-Impact problem.
Teaching Method:The teaching method is simple and practical to reduce the barrier to learn advanced topics. The class relies on simple class-room introduction of advanced topics in simple and incremental way to make it easier to understand all topics
Learning Options: Training materials for this course are available with an Ansys Learning Hub Subscription. If there is no active public schedule available, private training can be arranged. Please contact us.
Agenda SUBSCRIBE TODAY
|Date/Time||Duration||Event Type||Location||Language||Class Cost|
Sorry, no classes were found that matched your country selection. Subscribe today to take online courses.
Sorry, no classes were found that matched your country selection. Please try again or Subscribe today to take online courses.