Introduction to ANSYS SpaceClaim Direct Modeler CFD (Self-paced Learning Available)
This course is designed for CFD users of ANSYS SpaceClaim. You will learn and achieve an understanding of the main tools in SpaceClaim to create a geometry from scratch or to clean up and prepare an imported geometry for a CFD modelling using ANSYS CFD solutions. You will also learn how to create named selections and parameters and how to import them to ANSYS Workbench.
- Create a new geometry from scratch in ANSYS SpaceClaim
- Repair an imported geometry in ANSYS SpaceClaim
- Extract the fluid volume from solid bodies
- Create and edit an enclosure around a body
- Create Named Selections and parameters in ANSYS SpaceClaim
- Import the geometry to ANSYS Workbench with the Named Selections and the Parameters
- This course is an introductory course to ANSYS SpaceClaim for CFD users, no specific prerequisites are requested.
Target Audience: Engineers and Designers
Teaching Method: Lectures and computer practical sessions to validate acquired knowledge. A training certificate is provided to all attendees who complete the course.
Learning Options: Training materials for this course are available with a ANSYS Learning Hub Subscription. If there is no active public schedule available, private training can be arranged. Please contact us.
Agenda SUBSCRIBE TODAY
|Date/Time||Duration||Event Type||Location||Language||Class Cost|
Sorry, no classes were found that matched your country selection. Subscribe today to take online courses.
Sorry, no classes were found that matched your country selection. Please try again or Subscribe today to take online courses.