Introduction to ANSYS SpaceClaim Direct Modeler - (Available as Self-paced Learning)
This course is designed for all the users of ANSYS SpaceClaim. You will learn and achieve an understanding of the main tools in SpaceClaim to create a geometry from scratch or to clean up and prepare an imported geometry for a CFD or a FEA modelling using ANSYS solutions. You will also learn how to create named selections and parameters and how to import them to ANSYS Workbench.
- Create a new geometry from scratch in ANSYS SpaceClaim
- Repair an imported geometry in ANSYS SpaceClaim
- Extract the fluid volume from solid bodies
- Create and edit an enclosure around a body
- Create spot welds for an FEA analysis in ANSYS Mechanical
- Using the Midsurface tool to simplify the thin models and mesh with shell elements
- Extracting then beams using Beam Extract tool
- Create Named Selections and parameters in ANSYS SpaceClaim
- Import the geometry to ANSYS Workbench with the Named Selections and the Parameter
- This course is an introductory course to ANSYS SpaceClaim for CFD users, no specific prerequisites are requested.
Target Audience: Engineers and Designers
Teaching Method: Lectures and computer practical sessions to validate acquired knowledge. A training certificate is provided to all attendees who complete the course.
Learning Options: Training materials for this course are available with a ANSYS Learning Hub Subscription. If there is no active public schedule available, private training can be arranged. Please contact us.
Agenda SUBSCRIBE TODAY
|Date/Time||Duration||Event Type||Location||Language||Class Cost|
December 17, 2019
9:30 - 18:00 IST (GMT +5:30)
|December 17, 2019||
|Live||Bengaluru , India||English||12600 INR|