Introduction to ANSYS Meshing - (Available as Self-paced Learning)
This course will be of major benefit to all engineers intending to perform CFD or FEA simulations. The basic principles of mesh generation, the workflow and best practices for efficiently creating meshes for ANSYS CFD simulations or for ANSYS Mechanical will be presented and practiced.
- Discover the ANSYS meshing interface
- Discover the different meshing methods
- Define the mesh global settings on all the geometrical entities
- Define local mesh settings on specific entities
- How to look to the Mesh metrics and statistics
- How to improve the mesh quality
- No previous ANSYS Meshing experience is required but some background knowledge of the basic principles of CFD or FEA is desirable.
Target Audience: Engineers and Designers tending to mesh their geometry and prepare it for a Fluid or Mechanical simulation.
Teaching Method: Lectures and computer practical sessions to validate acquired knowledge. A training certificate is provided to all attendees who complete the course.
Self-paced Learning: Complete a class on your own schedule at your own pace. Scope is equivalent to Instructor led classes. Includes video lecture, workshops and input files. All our Self-Paced video courses are only available with an ANSYS Learning Hub subscription. Register for a subscription using the tab below or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Learning Options: Training materials for this course are available with a ANSYS Learning Hub Subscription. If there is no active public schedule available, private training can be arranged. Please contact us.
Agenda SUBSCRIBE TODAY