Introduction to ANSYS DesignXplorer - (Available as Self-paced Learning)
Ansys DesignXplorer is a design optimization application that operates under the Ansys Workbench environment and incorporates both traditional and nontraditional optimization through a goal-driven approach. Ansys DesignXplorer software provides instantaneous feedback on all proposed design modifications, which dramatically decreases the number of design iterations and improves the overall design process. The easy-to-use GUI within the Ansys DesignXplorer program is based upon the Workbench technology. The GUI allows users to consider multiple designs so they can more quickly and efficiently create new products within their existing product lines or optimize parts for new operating conditions.
Ansys DesignXplorer software interacts with all Ansys Workbench platform components and offers bi-directional associativity with leading CAD packages such as SolidWorks, Solid Edge, Mechanical Desktop, Inventor, Unigraphics and Pro/ENGINEER so that design Changes can be quickly made to your design database.
Students will learn about Ansys DesignXplorer through lectures and relevant tutorials. After completing the course, attendees will be able to use Ansys DesignXplorer software to study, quantify, and graph various structural, thermal and flow responses on parts and assemblies.
- Getting to Know the Ansys DesignXplorer interface
- How to do a what-if study to see the influence of the input parameters on the outputs
- Learn how to do a parameter correlation to identify and filter for the most relevant input parameters to reduce unnecessary sampling points
- How to do a design of experiment to reduce the number of experiments while gathering enough data to understand the relationships and discovering the different DOE types in Ansys DesignXplorer
- Understand how to get the best response surface which is the best fit thru data that will be used instead of the data
- Learn the two kinds of optimization proposed in Ansys DesignXplorer, how to set the constraints and objectives and to read the results
- How to do a Six Sigma analysis to measure how robust are the output parameters. If the output is subject to scatter due to the variation of the input variables and which input contributes the most in the scatter of an output.
- A technical education and/or background in design optimization is recommended but having an engineering degree is not required.
- This course is designed for CFD clients who have little to no experience with Ansys DesignXplorer.
Target Audience: Engineers and Designers who wants to drive an optimization study to their processes.
Teaching Method: This is an ILT course based on presentations and workshops.
Self-paced Learning: Complete a class on your own schedule at your own pace. Scope is equivalent to Instructor led classes. Includes video lecture, workshops and input files. All our Self-Paced video courses are only available with an ANSYS Learning Hub subscription. Register for a subscription using the tab below or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Learning Options: Training materials for this course are available with a ANSYS Learning Hub Subscription. If there is no active public schedule available, private training can be arranged. Please contact us.
Agenda SUBSCRIBE TODAY
|Date/Time||Duration||Event Type||Location||Language||Class Cost|
Sorry, no classes were found that matched your country selection. Subscribe today to take online courses.
Sorry, no classes were found that matched your country selection. Please try again or Subscribe today to take online courses.