ANSYS Fluent Rotating Machinery Modeling
This course will teach you the major classes of rotating machinery problems, steady state and transient simulation methods and the details of conducting accurate simulations of rotating machinery systems using ANSYS Fluent. Experience running ANSYS Fluent for the training to be effective is essential.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
- setup, run and post-process rotating machinery simulations
- select the most appropriate method for your application and the required simulation accuracy
- A technical education and background in fluid mechanics is recommended but not mandatory. An engineering degree is not required.
- Completion of the Fluent Getting Started course is required.
- Experience with ANSYS Fluent is strongly recommended.
Target Audience: Thermal Engineers and Aerodynamics Engineers
Teaching Method: Lectures and computer practical sessions to validate acquired knowledge. A training certificate is provided to all attendees who complete the course.
Learning Options: Training materials for this course are available with a Ansys Learning Hub Subscription. If there is no active public schedule available, private training can be arranged. Please contact us.
Agenda SUBSCRIBE TODAY
|Date/Time||Duration||Event Type||Location||Language||Class Cost|
Sorry, no classes were found that matched your country selection. Subscribe today to take online courses.
Sorry, no classes were found that matched your country selection. Please try again or Subscribe today to take online courses.