Introduction to Ansys SCADE Vision
Ansys SCADE Vision powered by Hologram completes the Ansys Autonomy solutions for Autonomous Vehicles (AV) to reduce drastically the costs of testing and safety activities for AI-based AV embedded perception software.
SCADE Vision speeds up the discovery of weaknesses in your AV embedded perception software that may be tied to edge cases, and helps identify their root causes – also called triggering conditions – by automatically applying augmentations to your input sensor data to identify fragility in your AI-based embedded perception software. It is intended for safety analyst, neural network developers and anyone else who works with learning-based perception systems.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Automatically process videos to find edge cases
- Analyze edge cases to identify root causes: triggering conditions
- Generate a report to list edge cases & triggering conditions with examples
- Introduction to SCADE Vision software
- How to automatically find weaknesses
- How to identify weaknesses root causes: triggering conditions
- Automatic generation of report listing weaknesses & triggering conditions
- No previous exposure is required.
Target Audience: Software test engineers
Teaching Method: Lectures and computer practical sessions to validate acquired knowledge. A training certificate is provided to all attendees who complete the course.
Learning Options: Training materials for this course are available with a Ansys Learning Hub Subscription. If there is no active public schedule available, private training can be arranged. Please contact us.
Agenda SUBSCRIBE TODAY
|Date/Time||Duration||Event Type||Location||Language||Class Cost|
Sorry, no classes were found that matched your country selection. Subscribe today to take online courses.
Sorry, no classes were found that matched your country selection. Please try again or Subscribe today to take online courses.