Introduction to Ansys SCADE Tools and Solutions for ISO26262:2018 Standard
Ansys provides production proven, model-based development solutions for critical systems and software engineers that reduce cost, risk, and time-to-certification.
This course provides an overview to the ISO 26262 standard for Automotive software development. You will learn about the organization and documentation of the standard. The course focuses on the SCADE model-based approach and on its application to required activities.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Follow the process life cycle required by the international standard used in automotive for software development and verification.
- Use the Ansys SCADE products during software development and verification and during certification audits.
- An overview of ISO 26262, essentially parts related to software development (part 6) and software tools confidence level and software qualification (part 8)
- An introduction to the SCADE Suite Model-based approach: project lifecycle and major best-practices to fulfill ISO 26262 requirements
- A presentation of the basic principles of ISO 26262 part 6 and the Ansys SCADE Model-Based
- SCADE V-Cycle and ISO 26262 part 6
- Requirements-Based and Traceability
- Software Design and implementation
- Work products at each phase
- Verification: MIL/SIL and embedded software verification
- Certification Kits Presentation
- Basic knowledge of Ansys SCADE Suite is a plus
Target Audience: Project Managers / Software Engineers / Safety Engineers
Teaching Method: Lectures and computer practical sessions to validate acquired knowledge. A training certificate is provided to all attendees who complete the course.
Learning Options: Training materials for this course are available with an Ansys Learning Hub Subscription. If there is no active public schedule available, private training can be arranged. Please contact us.
Agenda SUBSCRIBE TODAY
|Date/Time||Duration||Event Type||Location||Language||Class Cost|
Sorry, no classes were found that matched your country selection. Subscribe today to take online courses.
Sorry, no classes were found that matched your country selection. Please try again or Subscribe today to take online courses.