Introduction to ANSYS SCADE Test for ANSYS SCADE Suite
Ansys SCADE Test is a software design product line for the verification of embedded control software and HMI software designed with Ansys SCADE Suite and Ansys SCADE Display. Ansys SCADE Test provides a user-friendly and intuitive model-based environment for test engineers.
This course is an introduction to the Ansys SCADE Test environment. You will learn to create a test project based on test case scenarios, to execute test procedures on host, to analyze test results interactively and produce test reports.
- Establish a complete test project and test results project
- Preparing test data: overview of the tool, creation of a test project and data description
- Running model testing on host and generating test reports
Additional Modules (Optional)
- Test on Target: Performing test execution on target using three different target testing tools (IBM Rational® Test RealTime (RTRT), LDRA TestBed®, Vector Software VectorCAST™)ANSYS
- SCADE Test Services API: extends SCADE Test with a scenario recorder API for saving a test sequence in a scenario file and a snapshot API allowing to load or save a state during generated code execution. The training covers how to use this functionality through exercises.
- Basic knowledge of SCADE Suite is a plus
Target Audience: Software Engineers / Test Engineer
Teaching Method: Lectures and computer practical sessions to validate acquired knowledge. A training certificate is provided to all attendees who complete the course.
Learning Options: Training materials for this course are available with a ANSYS Learning Hub Subscription. If there is no active public schedule available, private training can be arranged. Please contact us.
Agenda SUBSCRIBE TODAY
|Date/Time||Duration||Event Type||Location||Language||Class Cost|
Sorry, no classes were found that matched your country selection. Subscribe today to take online courses.
Sorry, no classes were found that matched your country selection. Please try again or Subscribe today to take online courses.