Introduction to ANSYS SCADE Suite
ANSYS SCADE Suite is a software design product line for embedded control software modeling, verification and code generation. ANSYS SCADE Suite provides a user-friendly and intuitive model-based environment for software engineers.
This course is an introduction to the ANSYS SCADE Suite environment. You will learn how to create a complete project starting from modeling, traceability, simulation, report generation, down to C or Ada code generation with the SCADE Suite KCG code generator and final integration.
- No previous exposure is required.
Target Audience: Software Engineers
Teaching Method: Lectures and computer practical sessions to validate acquired knowledge. A training certificate is provided to all attendees who complete the course.
- Introduction to SCADE Suite and its formally-defined Scade language
- SCADE Suite user interface overview
- Writing programs with logic and control flow
- SCADE state machines
- Iterators and other advanced SCADE Suite operators
- Usage of SCADE libraries
- Traceability support
- SCADE Suite simulation and model debugging
- Report generation with SCADE LifeCycle Reporter
- Imported code
- Code generation and integration
- Metrics Computation and Rule Checker
- Best practices including architecture, libraries, specialization, parameterization
- Connection with ANSYS Solution (FMI)
Additional Modules (optional):
- Using the Compiler Verification Kit: a test suite developed to check consistency between the development tool chain and the target platform
- SCADE Solution for Fast Function Prototyping and Hardware-in-the-loop with NI VeriStand
- SCADE Solution for Fast Function Prototyping and Hardware-in-the-loop with dSPACE MicroAutoBox II
- Calibration and Measurement (ASAM MCD-2 MC)
- Task-based C code generation with Multicore Code Generator
Agenda SUBSCRIBE TODAY
|Date/Time||Duration||Event Type||Location||Language||Class Cost|