Introduction to ANSYS SCADE Suite
ANSYS SCADE Suite is a software design product line for embedded control software modeling, verification and code generation. ANSYS SCADE Suite provides a user-friendly and intuitive model-based environment for software engineers.
This course is an introduction to the ANSYS SCADE Suite environment. You will learn how to create a complete project starting from modeling, traceability, simulation, report generation, down to C or Ada code generation with the SCADE Suite KCG code generator and final integration.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
Design, check and simulate a SCADE Suite model
Automatically generate the code
Generate design and traceability documents
Integrate the generated code into a target
- Introduction to SCADE Suite and its formally-defined Scade language
- SCADE Suite user interface overview
- Writing programs with logic and control flow (SCADE state machines)
- Usage of SCADE libraries
- Requirements traceability management
- SCADE Suite simulation and model debugging
- Report generation with SCADE LifeCycle Reporter
- Imported code
- Code generation and integration
- Metrics Computation and Rule Checker
- Best practices including architecture, libraries, specialization, parameterization
- Connection to external tools with FMI
Target Audience: Software Engineers
Teaching Method: Lectures and computer practical sessions to validate acquired knowledge. A training certificate is provided to all attendees who complete the course.
Learning Options: Training materials for this course are available with a ANSYS Learning Hub Subscription. If there is no active public schedule available, private training can be arranged. Please contact us.
Agenda SUBSCRIBE TODAY
|Date/Time||Duration||Event Type||Location||Language||Class Cost|
Sorry, no classes were found that matched your country selection. Subscribe today to take online courses.
Sorry, no classes were found that matched your country selection. Please try again or Subscribe today to take online courses.