Introduction to ANSYS SCADE Architect
ANSYS SCADE Architect is a system design product line for complex embedded systems modeling, based on the standard SysML notation. ANSYS SCADE Architect augments this underlying capability by providing a user-friendly and intuitive model-based environment for system engineers.
This course is an introduction to the ANSYS SCADE Architect environment. You will learn to create a complete project starting from modeling, traceability, report generation, down to SCADE Suite synchronization. The course also offers a specific focus on operational analysis of a system, functional breakdown, architecture definition and selection, interfaces and data management.
- No previous exposure is required.
Target Audience: System Engineers and Software Architects
Teaching Method: Lectures and computer practical sessions to validate acquired knowledge. A training certificate is provided to all attendees who complete the course.
- Key SCADE Architect features and tool interface
- Structural diagrams: Block Definition Diagrams, Internal Block Diagrams
- Functional decomposition, architecture definition and allocations management
- Data dictionary and data propagation
- Structured annotations
- Tables overview and customization
- Navigation in models
- Layout and styles
- Rules checker
- Requirements traceability management
- Report generation
- Exporting from your SCADE Architect model into a new system model
- Synchronization with SCADE Suite: model export to software design and software model import into SCADE Architect
Agenda SUBSCRIBE TODAY
|Date/Time||Duration||Event Type||Location||Language||Class Cost|