ANSYS HFSS SBR+ Antenna Placement
The HFSS SBR+ Antenna Placement course introduces users to the shooting and bouncing ray (SBR+) capability in HFSS and applications in antenna placement applications, including antenna integration onto electrically large platforms and antenna performance in real world scenarios. There are multiple hands-on simulation workshops, including 3D components, platform integration and antenna location with hybrid simulation, Savant for antenna coupling analysis, and vehicle to home communications with Savant.
Following completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Create 3D components
- Distinguish SBR+ from other formulations
- Set up a hybrid simulation
- Perform a far field analysis of an integrated antenna module on a vehicle
- Set up the HFSS to Savant link
- Analyze coupling between a vehicle-mounted antenna and home Wi-Fi
- HFSS Antenna course or equivalent knowledge of HFSS with antenna applications
- Knowledge of multiple different electromagnetic propagation models including wave and ray.
- Knowledge of antenna design engineering principles including far-field antenna radiation patterns.
Target Audience: Antenna Designers
Teaching Method: Lecture notes and hands-on simulation workshop.
Agenda SUBSCRIBE TODAY