ANSYS HFSS SBR+ Antenna Placement
The ANSYS HFSS SBR+ Antenna Placement course introduces users to the shooting and bouncing ray (SBR+) capability in HFSS. Applications include antenna placement onto electrically large platforms (installed antenna) and antenna-to-antenna coupling. Modeling antennas in 3D Components, linked near field components and linked far field files are all covered. The hands-on workshops include real-world scenarios, such as a antenna side mirror assembly interacting with a metallic car body, a mobile antenna inside a car interacting with an antenna in the rear-view mirror, and WiFi antenna coupling between a car interior and a garage with the garage and pavement material properties included.
Following completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Model antennas installed on platforms with 3D Components and linked near field sources.
- Set up antenna coupling simulations using far field radiation pattern files in SBR+ solution type simulations and using 3D Components with SBR+ hybrid regions.
- HFSS Antenna course or equivalent knowledge of HFSS with antenna applications
- Knowledge of multiple different electromagnetic propagation models including wave and ray.
- Knowledge of antenna design engineering principles including far-field antenna radiation patterns.
Target Audience: Antenna Designers
Teaching Method: Lecture notes and hands-on simulation workshop.
Learning Options: Training materials for this course are available with a ANSYS Learning Hub Subscription. If there is no active public schedule available, private training can be arranged. Please contact us.
Agenda SUBSCRIBE TODAY
|Date/Time||Duration||Event Type||Location||Language||Class Cost|