Below you will find a comprehensive list of introductory and advanced training courses, designed to teach you how to set-up, solve and postprocess low and/or high frequency simulations using ANSYS Electronics products.
If you currently have a subscription, please register for any course through the ANSYS Learning Hub only.
Forgot your login information for the ANSYS Learning Hub, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a reset.
Registering for an individual course
Although you can attend any of these courses listed individually, we believe that continuous learning is required as the software continues to evolve. That is why we have developed the ANSYS Learning Hub and for little more than the cost of a 3-day course, you could register for an ANSYS Learning Hub subscription which will give you access within the ANSYS Learning Hub to all courses for 1 year.
If you would like to discuss an ANSYS Learning Hub subscription further or attend a hub demonstration, please email email@example.com
A comprehensive introduction to the ANSYS product and how to effectively use it for a user's software simulation needs.
- ANSYS HFSS Getting Started - (Also available as Self-paced Learning)
- ANSYS Icepak in ANSYS Electronics Desktop Getting Started
- ANSYS Maxwell Getting Started - (Also available as Self-paced Learning)
- Introduction to ANSYS HFSS 3D Layout for PCB
- Introduction to ANSYS PExprt
- Introduction to ANSYS Icepak - (Also available as Self-paced Learning)
- Introduction to ANSYS Simplorer - (Also available as Self-paced Learning)
- Introduction to ANSYS SIwave
Expand your knowledge and competence of the ANSYS product.
- ANSYS for Electronic Transformer Simulations
- ANSYS HFSS for Antenna Design
- ANSYS HFSS SBR+ Antenna Placement
- ANSYS HFSS SBR+ Radar Cross Section
- ANSYS Maxwell Advanced Motor Training