Introduction to ANSYS Simplorer (Self-paced Learning Available)
Following the completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand GUI and the basic behavior of simple components
- Build up circuits setting the needed quantities for successful simulation
- Post process results
- Create control logic (state diagrams) and how to control devices
- Build new components using VHDL-AMS language and increase the component libraries
- A technical education and/or background in electromagnetics is recommended but having an engineering degree is not required.
Target Audience: Electrical Engineers, System Engineers, Control Engineers
Teaching Method: Lectures and computer practical sessions to validate acquired knowledge. A training certificate is provided to all attendees who complete the course.
Self-paced Learning: Complete a class on your own schedule at your own pace. Scope is equivalent to Instructor led classes. Includes video lecture, workshops and input files. All our Self-Paced video courses are only available with an ANSYS Learning Hub subscription. Register for a subscription using the tab below or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Learning Options: Training materials for this course are available with an ANSYS Learning Hub Subscription. If there is no active public schedule available, private training can be arranged. Please contact us.
Agenda SUBSCRIBE TODAY
|Date/Time||Duration||Event Type||Location||Language||Class Cost|
April 6, 2021
10:00 - 17:00 KST (GMT +9)
|April 6, 2021||
|Live||Seoul , South Korea||Korean||700000 KRW|
Sorry, no classes were found that matched your country selection. Subscribe today to take online courses.
Sorry, no classes were found that matched your country selection. Please try again or Subscribe today to take online courses.