Introduction to Ansys Motor-CAD (Self-paced Learning Available)
This course provides an introduction to designing electric motors using Ansys Motor-CAD. This self-learning course uses short video tutorials and training materials to guide participants through the modelling and design of three motor types: BPM machines, inverter-fed IM and direct online IM—along with additional content for switched reluctance machines, synchronous reluctance machines, synchronous wound field generators and single phase induction machines.
Following completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Calculate the electromagnetic, thermal and mechanical behavior of eMachine designs using Motor-CAD.
- Calculate efficiency maps, torque/speed characteristics and analyze drive cycle performance using Motor-CAD.
- Competently drive Motor-CAD and start to experiment with your own designs and design variations.
- Have access to all four course modules, covering the modelling and design of BPM machines, inverter-fed IM, direct online IM and other machine types.
- Basic knowledge of electric machines.
- An active Motor-CAD license is required to take part in this course.
Target Audience: Motor Designers
Teaching Method: Lectures and computer practical sessions to validate acquired knowledge.
Self-paced Learning: Complete a class on your own schedule at your own pace. All our Self-Paced video courses are only available with an Ansys Learning Hub subscription. Register for a subscription using the tab below or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Learning Options: Training materials for this course are available with a Ansys Learning Hub Subscription. If there is no active public schedule available, private training can be arranged. Please contact us.
Agenda SUBSCRIBE TODAY
|Date/Time||Duration||Event Type||Location||Language||Class Cost|
April 16, 2021
10:00 - 17:00 KST (GMT +9)
|April 16, 2021||
|Live||Seoul , South Korea||Korean||368000 KRW||Register ›|
Sorry, no classes were found that matched your country selection. Subscribe today to take online courses.
Sorry, no classes were found that matched your country selection. Please try again or Subscribe today to take online courses.