Ansys SIwave Advanced
The Ansys SIwave Advanced course covers EMI, DDR4, and PSI/CPA/CPM modules. EMI testing and resolving the violations by EM capabilities embedded in SIwave, automatic physical extraction and system compliance verification for memory interface design to meet strict DDR4 electrical standards, and power integrity analyses of packages and PCBs using PSI solver and extraction of the RLCG models of IC packages and PCBs are instructed in this course.
Following the completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Configure EMI scanner in SIwave, and how to evaluate the violations.
- Utilize SIwave EM-based capabilities, including Resonant Mode, Induced Voltage, Near Field, and Far Field to investigate and explore the EMI Scanner violations.
- Do automatic physical extraction and system compliance verification for memory interface design.
- Run detailed and accurate system simulation to explore pre- and post- layout verification for optimal memory interface design.
- Setup the PSI solver to get the best results out of the power integrity analysis of packages and PCBs.
- Extract the RLCG models of IC packages and PCBs using SIwave-CPA.
- Simulate the transient noise with dynamically linked SIwave package with CPM model in Circuit Simulator.
- Familiarity with high-speed digital signal electronic engineering, including transmission line characteristic impedance, differential pairs, and S-parameters.
- Familiarity with printed circuit board (PCB) layouts, workflows (formats for import and export), and standards (e.g. DDR)
- Prior experience with full wave electromagnetic simulation is helpful but not required.
Target Audience: Electronic engineers involved in high-speed PCB design and validation, including both signal integrity and power integrity
Teaching Method: Lecture modules, Workshops and Input files. A training certificate is issued on completion of the course.
Learning Options:Training materials for this course are available with an Ansys Learning Hub Subscription. If there is no active public schedule available, private training can be arranged. Please contact us.
Agenda SUBSCRIBE TODAY
|Date/Time||Duration||Event Type||Location||Language||Class Cost|
March 9, 2021
15:00 - 17:00 CET (GMT +1)
|March 9, 2021||
|Virtual||Virtual - WebEx||English||Subscription Only||Register ›|
Sorry, no classes were found that matched your country selection. Subscribe today to take online courses.
Sorry, no classes were found that matched your country selection. Please try again or Subscribe today to take online courses.