Ansys Q3D Low Frequency Power Getting Started
The Ansys Q3D LFP (low frequency power) Getting Started course emphasizes the matrix reductions that are used for grounding nets, floating nets, and specifying return paths. Designed for brand new users, this course covers Q3D workflow, solvers and solution setup, and capacitance and inductance matrix reduction. This course does not cover any 3D modeling. As Q3D runs in the Ansys Electronics Desktop (AEDT) environment, we recommend taking advantage of Ansys HFSS Getting Started self-paced course resources and videos for learning about AEDT, generating reports, and constructing 3D geometries. The workshops are designed to be easy-to-follow and valuable for individual self-study.
Following the completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Assign nets on Q3D simulation structures.
- Specify sources and sinks for Q3D simulations.
- Set up analyses and which of the three different Q3D solvers to choose.
- Set up frequency sweeps and plot their results over log frequency.
- Perform capacitance and inductance matrix reductions and interpret results.
- Knowledge of lumped element electrical circuit theory, namely inductance and capacitance is critical.
- No prior electromagnetic (EM) simulation is required, but any prior experience with EM simulation or ANSYS Electronics Desktop is helpful.
- Knowledge of electromagnetics, including quasi-static analysis, is highly recommended.
Target Audience: Electronic engineers working with low frequency power circuits and structures where quasi-static analysis is applicable.
Teaching Method: Lecture slide files and hands-on simulation workshops build familiarity and productive skill in using Q3D. A training certificate is issued on completion of the course.
Learning Options: Training materials for this course are available with an Ansys Learning Hub Subscription. If there is no active public schedule available, private training can be arranged. Please contact us.
Agenda SUBSCRIBE TODAY
|Date/Time||Duration||Event Type||Location||Language||Class Cost|
Sorry, no classes were found that matched your country selection. Subscribe today to take online courses.
Sorry, no classes were found that matched your country selection. Please try again or Subscribe today to take online courses.