Ansys Motor Control
This training course teaches students how to effectively use ANSYS Mechanical to simulate static structural nonlinear behavior.
Course Topics Include:
- Review Background on Nonlinearities
- General Set-up Procedures in Mechanical
- Introduction to Large Deflection
- Introduction to Contact Technology
- Introduction to Metal Plasticity
- Convergence Diagnostics Tools
Each course chapter is followed by "hands-on" workshops and exercises.
- A technical education and background but an engineering degree is not required.
- Completion of the Introduction to ANSYS Mechanical course is required.
- General familiarity with the Workbench Project Page, Engineering Data and the Mechanical Interface is assumed.
- Students need a working knowledge of the procedures for performing a linear static analysis in the Mechanical Environment.
Structural nonlinear simulations refers to that category of analysis in which the relationship between excitation force and displacement is nonlinear. Structural nonlinearities can be broadly categorized into three types: Nonlinear contact, nonlinear materials, and nonlinear geometry (large deflection).
ANSYS Mechanical is an intuitive mechanical analysis tool that offers users a rich library of options for simulating these types of nonlinearities. There are also diagnostic and solution control tools available for enlarging the radius of convergence to achieve a successful simulation. Chart tools are also available for displaying nonlinear results.Agenda SUBSCRIBE TODAY
|Date/Time||Duration||Event Type||Location||Language||Class Cost|
April 13, 2021
10:00 - 17:00 KST (GMT +9)
|April 13, 2021||
|Live||Seoul , South Korea||Korean||700000 KRW|
Sorry, no classes were found that matched your country selection. Subscribe today to take online courses.
Sorry, no classes were found that matched your country selection. Please try again or Subscribe today to take online courses.