Ansys Maxwell Wireless Charging
The Ansys Maxwell Wireless Charging course provides users a better understanding of Ansys Maxwell capabilities in simulating wireless charging systems and the workflows to get the best simulation performance and results. This course covers the model creation of wireless charging in Maxwell, parametric sweep of coil alignment, frequency domain analyses, system level analyses utilizing Simplorer and Reduced Order Model (ROM), field visualization, as well as workflows for calculating shield losses.
Following completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Create wireless charging model for Maxwell simulation with impedance boundary.
- Connect a circuit to the Maxwell coil assembly FEA model for the frequency domain solution.
- Set up and simulate a complete Simplorer system model using Maxwell Reduced Order Model (ROM) for time domain solution.
- Set up post-processing analyses for field visualization with coils in resonance.
- Evaluate coil assembly FEA system model with eddy currents calculated inside the volume of the shields.
- Completion of Ansys Maxwell Getting Started training.
- Knowledge of wireless charging and electromagnetics and circuits is helpful.
Target Audience: Engineers involved in designing wireless charging systems.
Teaching Method: Lecture slide files and hands-on simulation workshops build familiarity and productive skill in using Maxwell. A training certificate is issued on completion of the course.
Learning Options: Training materials for this course are available with an Ansys Learning Hub Subscription. If there is no active public schedule available, private training can be arranged. Please contact us.
Agenda SUBSCRIBE TODAY
|Date/Time||Duration||Event Type||Location||Language||Class Cost|
Sorry, no classes were found that matched your country selection. Subscribe today to take online courses.
Sorry, no classes were found that matched your country selection. Please try again or Subscribe today to take online courses.