Ansys Icepak in Ansys Electronics Desktop Advanced
Ansys Icepak provides flow and thermal management solutions for many types of electronic design applications. The primary goal of this course is to build upon the content discussed in the 'Ansys Icepak in Ansys Electronics Desktop Getting Started' course and cover advanced features of Ansys Icepak in the Ansys Electronics Desktop (AEDT) user environment. Students will be introduced to the world of electronics thermal modeling through a combination of lectures, workshops, and examples/demonstrations.
Following the completion of the course, you will be able to:
- Import MCAD geometry into AEDT Icepak and use defeaturing tools
- Model an inclined PCB. Perform electrothermal analysis using HFSS 3D Layout - AEDT Icepak workflow
- Use advanced meshing techniques
- Perform a transient simulation
- Setup and perform Optimetrics analysis
- Learn about special applications like MRF modeling, turbulence models, toolkits, and ACTs
- A technical education and background in electronics and/or fluid mechanics and heat transfer is recommended but an engineering degree is not required.
- Completion of the 'Ansys Icepak in Ansys Electronics Desktop Getting Started' course is recommended.
Target Audience: Thermal Engineers, Mechanical Engineers, Electrical Engineers
Teaching Method: Lectures and computer practical sessions to validate acquired knowledge.
Learning Options: Training materials for this course are available with a Ansys Learning Hub Subscription. If there is no active public schedule available, private training can be arranged. Please contact us.
Agenda SUBSCRIBE TODAY
|Date/Time||Duration||Event Type||Location||Language||Class Cost|
Sorry, no classes were found that matched your country selection. Subscribe today to take online courses.
Sorry, no classes were found that matched your country selection. Please try again or Subscribe today to take online courses.