ANSYS HFSS SBR+ Antenna Placement
The ANSYS HFSS SBR+ Antenna Placement course introduces users to the shooting and bouncing ray (SBR+) capability in HFSS. Applications include antenna placement onto electrically large platforms (installed antenna) and antenna-to-antenna coupling. Modeling antennas in 3D Components, linked near field components and linked far field files are all covered. The hands-on workshops include real-world scenarios, such as a antenna side mirror assembly interacting with a metallic car body, a mobile antenna inside a car interacting with an antenna in the rear-view mirror, and WiFi antenna coupling between a car interior and a garage with the garage and pavement material properties included.
Following completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Model antennas installed on platforms with 3D Components and linked near field sources.
- Set up antenna coupling simulations using far field radiation pattern files in SBR+ solution type simulations and using 3D Components with SBR+ hybrid regions.
- HFSS Antenna course or equivalent knowledge of HFSS with antenna applications
- Knowledge of multiple different electromagnetic propagation models including wave and ray.
- Knowledge of antenna design engineering principles including far-field antenna radiation patterns.
Target Audience: Antenna Designers
Teaching Method: Lecture notes and hands-on simulation workshop.
Learning Options: Training materials for this course are available with a ANSYS Learning Hub Subscription. If there is no active public schedule available, private training can be arranged. Please contact us.
Agenda SUBSCRIBE TODAY
|Date/Time||Duration||Event Type||Location||Language||Class Cost|
Sorry, no classes were found that matched your country selection. Subscribe today to take online courses.
Sorry, no classes were found that matched your country selection. Please try again or Subscribe today to take online courses.