Ansys HFSS 3D Layout Advanced
This course demonstrates the workflow for analyzing layered structures using Ansys HFSS 3D Layout. This course includes integrating 3D Components and PCBs in HFSS 3D Layout design, Via optimization, modeling and analysis of passive and active circuits in HFSS 3D Layout, and ECAD Xplorer workflow to preprocess large GDSII format files before translating them to HFSS 3D Layout. This course is designed for the workshops to be used and these workshops instruct different applications following realistic workflows from start to end.
Following completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Import and integrate 3D components and PCB designs in HFSS 3D Layout.
- Define ports on 3D component after integration with PCB and mesh all together and run analysis.
- Create sub-design cut-outs to run parametric study on a section of a board and parameterize and optimize vias to achieve desirable differential S-parameters in the operational bandwidth.
- Configure a passive circuit such as filter, assign boundary conditions and excitations, analyze the design and plot fields on different layers.
- Characterize low noise amplifier and run Harmonic Balance analysis in HFSS 3D Layout.
- Create dynamic link between HFSS 3D Layout and circuit designer and how to observe the behaviour of the EM field using Push Excitations.
- Import GDSII and XML files and apply ECAD Xplorer to simplify GDSII files before translating them into HFSS 3D Layout.
- Prior knowledge of Ansys HFSS 3D Layout Getting Started course is required.
- Knowledge of printed circuit board design including vias, component reference designators, and layer stackups is valuable.
Target Audience: Electronic engineers working with high-speed printed circuit board (PCB) design and signal integrity.
Teaching Method:Hands-on simulation workshops to develop familiarity and productive skill in using HFSS 3D Layout.
Learning Options: Training materials for this course are available with a Ansys Learning Hub Subscription. If there is no active public schedule available, private training can be arranged. Please contact us.
Agenda SUBSCRIBE TODAY
|Date/Time||Duration||Event Type||Location||Language||Class Cost|
Sorry, no classes were found that matched your country selection. Subscribe today to take online courses.
Sorry, no classes were found that matched your country selection. Please try again or Subscribe today to take online courses.