VW Motorsport Presents: Battery Simulation - An Essential Technology for the ID. R at Nürburgring and the Record at Pikes Peak
The thermal management of batteries for electric vehicles is critical for performance, safety and cost. It must be investigated on both the component and system levels.
- Highly dynamic electrical loads from the driving profile of the line.
- Optimization of battery performance with minimum cooling mass flow.
- Development of the racing car within a few months.
- Conjugate Heat Transfer in Fluent
- ECM (Equivalent Circuit Model)
- LTI-ROM (Linear Time Invariant Reduced Order Model)
- Twin Builder