ANSYS 19.2: Discovery AIM Update
Watch this informational on-demand webinar where we highlight improvements and enhancements to ANSYS Discovery AIM 19.2. Physics aware meshing has a new algorithm that better defines meshes on holes and fillets. This reduces manual steps and ensures you won't miss high stress concentrations. We'll also look at improvements to rapid results, which are now more interactive and usable in even more situations.
This release features enhancements in all major physics, including:
- Exploded views — for enhanced visualization.
- Summary views — for quick navigation of model set up.
- ANSYS Discovery Live to AIM enhancements.
- Multistep solutions for thermal properties and thermal-stress.
- Electrostatics — for simulating static electric fields.
- And more!